EVERY STEP MATTERS! Installing and maintaining world-class athletic surfaces requires precision, experience and a high attention to detail. At Crafco, we are committed to installing and maintaining world-class running tracks, tennis courts and other athletic surfaces that maximize performance while providing athletes their best opportunity to compete safely.
Every day we work to exceed our customers’ expectations using the highest quality products coupled with our team of athletic surfacing experts. With over 75 years of expertise installing athletic surfaces our staff’s dedication to quality and customer satisfaction combined with Crafco’s 45 years of successful manufacturing, engineering and innovation provides the winning combination for all your track and court needs.
You can count on our team to do the job right! The key to our success has been the personal touch – we’re always here to support everything we manufacture, distribute and apply. At Crafco we are dedicated to exceeding your expectations.
Crafco installs and maintains track and athletic court surfaces in Connecticut, Maine, Massachusetts, New Hampshire, New Jersey, New York, Pennsylvania, Rhode Island and Vermont.
Why choose Crafco for your athletic surfacing services?
- Quality provider of sport court and running track installation, maintenance, and repair since 1945.
- High standard sport court manufacturing for over 75 years.
- Crafco manufactures and installs to the highest standard and warrants against defects in materials and workmanship.
- Project is controlled from start-to-finish with our skilled in-house Crafco crew using no subcontractors so you deal with one source, providing you better control, quality and saving you time.
Crafco installs and maintains synthetic outdoor athletic running tracks. World-class surfaces require precision, experience and a high attention to detail. Crafco running track surfaces provide a variety of track compositions that meet all specifications and budgets.
Crafco installs and maintains indoor and outdoor, hard and cushioned, athletic court’s surfaces. Court types include but are not limited to: Tennis, Pickleball, Basketball, Rollerblade Rinks, and Playgrounds.
Crafco also installs athletic game courts for schools, parks, recreation centers, clubs, and other public and private facilities.
Crafco services colleges, universities, high schools throughout the Northeast.
From your first consultation through a new installation or restoration project, you’ll like working with our team, trust our approach and appreciate the focus we put on quality and customer satisfaction.
Cooperative Purchasing is available (State Contracts), making the buying process easy!
Purchase exceptional quality sport surfaces and any of the related site work you’ll need. Take advantage of the cost effective benefits of these programs:
- The SmartBuy Cooperative Purchasing Program, offers a network comprised of various National Cooperative Purchasing Agencies, such as Keystone Purchasing Network (KPN)
- Sourcewell offers agencies a seamless way to purchase athletic surface products through national leveraged contracts