A Copeland Job is Done Right
In 1945, the Copeland Family began formulating, manufacturing and installing a variety of surface systems. Today, the engineering team at Crafco formulate and manufacture a variety of surfacing systems and the same great people at Copeland continue 50 years of heritage when installing athletic and sport surfaces and coatings.
You can count on Copeland Coating & Sport Surfaces to do the job right! The key to our success has been the personal touch – we’re always here to support everything we manufacture, distribute and apply. At Copeland we are dedicated to exceeding your expectations.
Copeland Coating & Sport Surfaces is another quality brand from Crafco, Inc. Crafco is a global leader in pavement preservation and maintenance solutions.
Copeland services tracks, athletic courts and surfaces located in Connecticut, Maine, Massachusetts, New Hampshire, New Jersey, New York, Rhode Island and Vermont.
Athletic Running Tracks
Copeland services synthetic outdoor athletic running tracks made of polyurethane and latex components. Copeland services include:
- Installation – Copeland will install your new athletic surface.
- Maintenance – Copeland will refurbish, restore, rejuvenate and preserve your existing athletic surfaces.
- Repair – Copeland will remove and repair graffiti, blemishes, scaring, marring, peeling of the mat/delamination and more.
- Clean – Copeland will professionally clean and restore your athletic surface.
- Striping and Restriping – Copeland will stripe or restripe your athletic surface. Most athletic surfaces need to be restriped every 7-8 years depending on usage and climate.
Athletic Court Surfaces
Copeland services indoor and outdoor, hard and cushioned, athletic game courts made of asphalt or concrete. For example, Copeland services basketball, pickleball and tennis courts, rollerblade rinks, running tracks and play areas. Copeland services include:
- Installation – Copeland will install your new indoor or outdoor hard athletic game court made of asphalt or concrete.
- Maintenance – Copeland will refurbish, restore, rejuvenate and preserve your existing athletic game court.
- Repair – Copeland can remove graffiti, blemishes, marring, pealing, fill cracks and more.
- Clean – Copeland will professionally clean and restore your athletic game court.
- Striping and Restriping – Copeland will stripe or restripe your athletic game court. Most athletic surfaces need to be restriped every 7-8 years depending on usage and climate.
The Athletic Surface Leader
Certified Beynon® Track Installer
Beynon® surfaces are found in North America’s most prestigious track and field facilities, reputed collegiate campuses, high schools, and city parks. Beynon’s high performance synthetic athletic surfaces are designed for speed, competition, and most importantly, daily training. Copeland is a leading installer of Beynon-manufactured synthetic running track surfacing systems. Professionals in the industry turn to Copeland; imagine what we can do for you.
Action Pave® Acrylic Color Coating System
Action Pave products by Crafco, provide a tough, weather resistant finish that protects athletic surfaces against champion-level competition and harsh Northeast weather conditions. Download the Action Pave Acrylic Color Coating System Brochure.
Why choose Crafco and Copeland for your athletic surfacing services?
- Athletic manufacturing and installation excellence since 1945.
- Skilled, in-house workers that stand behind their work providing a warranty including labor and workmanship.
- In-house striping with the ability to NCAA (National Collegiate Athletic Association) certification of accuracy to any project.
- Project is controlled from start-to-finish in-house using no subcontractors so you deal with one source, providing you better control, quality and saving you time.
Contact Copeland Coating & Sport Surfaces at:
Phone No: (518) 766-2932 | Toll Free: (800) 303-4219 | Fax: (518) 766-3603
3600 US Route 20 | PO Box 595 | Nassau, NY 12123