For pavement cracks over 1.5″ wide. Crafco provides long-lasting hot-applied mastics and high-performance cold patches
Hot-Applied Mastic Sealants
Crafco Mastic One is designed for large cracks and distressed surface areas too small for re-paving. Ideally used to fill distresses. It is a versatile hot-applied, pourable, self-adhesive ridged asphalt binder containing selected aggregate to ensure good load bearing and skid resistant characteristics. Mastic One is compounded with standard weight aggregate.
Mastic One is a superior repair mastic because:
- It does not require compaction to achieve 100% density
- It is flexible and can withstand weather, traffic, and thermal movement
- It is waterproof and provides an air-tight seal
- It adheres to both asphalt and concrete surfaces
TechCrete by Crafco is a hot-applied repair mastic sealant, aesthetically suitable in all concrete pavements, and is used in sealing wide cracks and joints, as well as repairing a large variety of pavement distresses.
TechCrete benefits include:
- Resists cracking, delamination, and spalling
- It is flexible
- Supports heavy loads
- It is long-lasting with proven service greater than 10 years
- Improves ride quality
- Provides a high-friction surface to ensure driver safety
- Easy to install and is generally opened to traffic within an hour
- Waterproofs concrete surfaces and resists commonly used chemicals that can destroy pavement
High-Performance Cold Patches
HP ER Asphalt Cold Patch™ – The Most Effective, Permanent Repair Material On The Market
Crafco HP ER Cold Patch™ is a high performance, ready to use, permanent pavement patching material. Crafco HP ER Cold Patch™ is specially formulated with NO VOC and a proprietary blend of rejuvenating & adhesion promoting additives to improve the repair’s longevity for long-term performance.
With Crafco HP ER Cold Patch™, STOP repairing the same area multiple times. Crafco HP ER Cold Patch™ is easy to use – no mixing, heating or special application equipment required and is ideal for repairing potholes, utility cuts, wide cracks and other pavement voids and distresses on roads, highways, airport pavements, bridge, and parking decks, and much more. Use on asphalt or concrete.
Available in easy-to-use 50 lb. bags & bulk!
Six key attributes make HP ER the most effective solution:
- PLIABLE – In the pile, in the bag, or in the hole, the proprietary blend is engineered to allow the material to remain workable in all climates and temperatures- even below freezing.
- STABLE – Enhanced binder design strengthens aggregate matrix ensuring repair remains together. Open to traffic immediately. No raveling or rutting.
- STRONG REPAIR – Rejuvenators and adhesion promoters provide increased cohesive strength so the repair stays in place.
- EASY COMPACTION – Select aggregate type and gradation is designed to accommodate easy and thorough compaction.
- SINGLE COMPONENT – Doesn’t require multiple components, water, or activators. Aggregate is fully pre-coated, creating a strong and long lasting bond.
- ENHANCED ADHESION – Strengthened adhesive properties keep material together even when applied in wet conditions without any separation of the aggregate.
HP Concrete Cold Patch™
Crafco HP Concrete Cold Patch is a unique, gray color, cold applied, single component patching material. Use HP to repair potholes, spalls, cracks and other confined voids and distresses over 1 inch wide and greater than ½ inch deep in Portland Cement concrete. It can also be used to repair roads, highways, streets, airport pavements, parking lots, bridge and parking decks, sidewalks, walkways and floors. Unlike most other concrete patching materials, no mixing, heating or special installation equipment is required.
Benefits of HP Concrete Cold Patch:
- Works in all weather conditions; wet or dry, cold or hot
- Tested, approved, and used by utilities and states nationwide
- Fast and easy to use, saving time and money
- No mixing, mechanical compaction or tacking
- Perfect for all concrete roads, airports, bridges, parking decks, sidewalks
- Permanently adheres to concrete and patch will not release
- No heating, mixing or tacking required
- Open to traffic immediately after compacting